How to create green grass in photoshop from scratch.
Time: 10 minutes
1. Create document 1000px x 1000px (ctrl+n)
2. Fill background with #7fc64f then hit alt+backspace
3. go to filter->Noise->Add Noise
4. Go to Filter->Sharpen->Sharpen More
After this steps you will be have something like this
5. Now add new layer above background hit ctrl+shift+n
and fill the layer with color #afca76, and set this from normal to multiply
you will have this
6. almost done, now we will merge layers, right click on any layer and select flatten image
7. then unlock background
8. After this steps we will change our image size. Hit ctrl+t, and set width and height to 50%.
9. go to image->Canvas size
10. done, now some dodge and burn (see Green background tutorials for how to use burn and dodge tool)
Perhaps, you may also interested in this links: